Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Weekly Goals: February 28-March 5

Elizabeth has learned how to climb.  We were bound to have a climber eventually.  This week I caught her licking the clean forks.  

Last Week's Goals:

  • Make some plans for a Whole 30 in March.  I'm almost done with the meal plan for the first half of the month!  We're doing some modifications for the kids, but overall the majority of what we all eat will be in keeping with the Whole 30 rules.  I'm sure I'll be updating you all more as we go along.
  • Run the first round of Lemon Poppyseed Muffin testing.  This didn't happen.  Mostly because I was out of lemons. 
  • Enjoy visiting with family!  We had a lovely day celebrating with my dad at his new church, and the kids always enjoy hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Phil.
This Week's Goals:


  • Finish the Whole 30 Menu Plan, grocery list, and shopping.  We're actually eating from what we have for the first few days, which was an adventure for planning as well!
  • Read Dressing Your Truth.  This should be an easy read, so I'm hoping I can finish it this week.
  • Work on some behind the scenes blog stuff.  I've been watching several free video courses and webinars on blogging and email lists and things like that, and I'm getting ready for some big changes to how (and where!) I blog.  

Look for a special bonus homeschool post tomorrow!  I'll give you a little peek into a day in our life right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment