Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Weekly Goals: February 21-27

Seeing a nice (mostly) clear entryway is a breath of fresh air.  Probably should have taken care of that awhile ago...

Last Week's Goals:

  • Finish reading Garbage Land, and decide between reading Dressing Your Truth and How to Get Your First 10,000 Readers.  I finished Garbage Land yesterday, but I haven't started anything new yet.
  • Figure out my next muffin recipe to start testing.  I'm thinking Lemon Poppyseed will be good, especially since I just finished Lemon Blueberry, and it's the kids' favoritest favorite so far.
  • Clear the garage sale stuff out of the entryway and get it organized in the corner of the garage.  Done, although our garage is very wet right now as everything melts, so I had to strategically put all of the closed plastic bins on the floor, and stack some boxes on top.  Luckily, our city's big garage sale weekend is not too far off, so it won't be out there super long.
This Week's Goals:
  • Make some plans for a potential Whole30 in March.  Yep.  We have to figure out if we can afford it, if it's going to be just Jesse and me, or the kids too, and what we're going to eat.  You know, little things.  But we've both talked about doing one for awhile.  The only hiccup might be Matthew's birthday on the 28th, but hopefully we can work around that, or at least only feed cake to the kids...
  • Run the first round of Lemon Poppyseed muffin testing.  I'd like to get at least one more muffin recipe done before taking a break for the Whole30.  We'll see if that works.  My plan is to figure out the rest of my muffin flavor combinations and preliminary recipes during the Whole30, so that I can finish testing in April, and hopefully start working on the final production of the book!
  • Enjoy this afternoon with family!  My dad is starting his ministry as the pastor of a new church, so we're driving up as you read this to go to his installation service and hang out for a bit.  
Interesting Reads:

No comments:

Post a Comment