Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Weekly Goals: October 4-10

Last week we tagged along to Bloomington, MN while Jesse attended a pastors' conference.  The kids and I spent a lot of time at the Mall of America and enjoying the extra tv time and the pool at the hotel.  We even got to spend a little bit of time with Jesse's sister and her two boys.  That was fun for the kids to see their cousins!  We are glad to be back, but I always feel a little bit behind for a few days after taking a trip.

Last Week's Goals:
  • Get everything packed for our trip, without forgetting anything important.  I forgot the can opener.  Not the end of the world.
  • KonMari something! I want to say I went through something small and recycled things, but for the life of me I can't remember what right now.  Obviously it was something important...
  • Read something! I started Women of the Word, which is really good, and also The Masque of the Black Tulip, which I have about 5 days to finish before it's due at the library.

This Week's Goals:
  • Get rid of the clothes clutter.  I went through my and the kids' clothes with the KonMari method, and pulled a bunch to get rid of, but I still have a huge pile in the corner of our bedroom that has been sitting there for over a month.  I trashed some of the stained ones this morning, but I need to cut up the rest of the stained ones into rags, sort the kid clothes into sized piles to try to sell, and bag up the rest and get them to the thrift store.  
  • Finish at least one book.  I'm in the middle of the two I mentioned above, and I got the email that I was chosen to be part of the launch team for Money Making Mom, the newest book by Crystal Paine of Money Saving Mom, so I need to hurry up and transfer that book to my kindle and at least start that one too!
  • Blog about the Living Well Spending Zero challenge and what we're doing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment