Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Weekly Goals: October 11-17


We decided to make cookies a few days ago.  I used my Christmas candy cane cookie recipe, but since it's not Christmas, we decided on green and blue, and we called them snakes instead.  We were having lots of fun, and then got to the part where the dough had to chill for 4 hours.  So instead of afternoon cookies, we had just-before-bed cookies.  The kids thought it was great!

Last Week's Goals:

  • Get rid of the clothes clutter. I posted yesterday about all we did, which you can read here (or just scroll to the next post).
  • Finish at least one book. I finished The Masque of the Black Tulip, the sequel to The History of the Pink Carnation, which I read last month.
  • Blog about the Living Well Spending Zero Challenge. You can read that post here.
This Week's Goals:
  • Read The Money Making Mom by Crystal Paine.
  • KonMari the books.
  • Watch my little brother get married. I am super excited for Jess to officially join our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment