Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekly Goals: March 15-21

Don't let the happy face in this picture fool you. Elizabeth quickly learned that when she goes in this chair, it's because Mom needs to set her down to get something done in the kitchen. She is not pleased by that.

So this was another week that I didn't end up making much progress on my goals list.  But I did create a church newsletter template completely from scratch, find good content for it for March, and put together a version for both of our churches.  I'm pretty sure that counts for something...I really like having a project that's not kids or home related to work on, but I'm realizing that my computer skills are about 7 years out of date, which makes things a little challenging sometimes.

Last Week's Goals:

  • Work on Iron Craft Challenge #5 (Green). I don't even have ideas for this, and it's not even a hard one. So either I'll do something easy at the last minute, or I'll miss another one.  Lent is just a hard time to get extra stuff done.
  • Figure out a fun St. Patrick's Day thing to do with the kids. I don't have ideas for this either, although I'm sure I have things saved on Pinterest that I can figure out.
  • Research compost options for our yard/garden.  I came up with a list of questions but didn't find the answers yet.
  • Finish reading This Is What You Just Put In Your Mouth? and start another book. Nope.
This Week's Goals:
  • Figure out my April content for the church newsletter. I just did the March one mid-month, but the plan is to have them ready for the beginning of the month normally, which means I actually only have a couple weeks until the next one.
  • Find answers to my composting questions.
  • Finish reading This Is What You Just Put In Your Mouth? and start another book.
  • Finish the Lego sorting. We're in the midst of finding all of the pieces to some of our less-loved packs to sell at our garage sale this summer, and it's a pain in the butt.


No comments:

Post a Comment