Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Weekly Goals March 1-7

This week I tried The Pioneer Woman's Iced Coffee (aka fake Starbucks) recipe.  It was pretty good, although not quite as amazing as the Internet wants you to believe.

Last Week's Goals:

  • Do Iron Craft Challenge #4. I came up with an idea, and then realized I didn't have everything to make it.  Still thinking, but I don't have long, because the deadline is Tuesday.
  • Finish reading The Loyalty of Pawns.  Done!
  • Catch up on my blog reading.  I was caught up for a brief moment on Wednesday.  Now I'm behind again.  I think I need to reevaluate all the blogs I've been following and cut some.
  • Bake brownies or bars that are Hannah friendly.  I was going to do this, and then a church member brought girl scout cookies for the boys and gluten-free animal crackers for Hannah.  How thoughtful! We had those for treats instead.
This Week's Goals:
  • Get back into doing yoga, at least 3 times.
  • Research compost options for our yard/garden.
  • Find out seed planting timelines for our garden. I know we'll need to start our seeds indoors soon.
  • Finish reading This Is What You Just Put In Your Mouth?!

No comments:

Post a Comment