Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Weekly Coupon Shopping

Walgreens

There were a few other deals I wanted to take advantage of (cheap Nivea Shave Gel and free Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaner Kits), but they were out of those things.  Still, I picked up a few things that we like.
  • Clear Shampoo and Conditioner: $4.99 each.  Used two $1/1 printables (no longer available) = paid $3.99 each, got 2000 points.  Not the cheapest for hair care, but I really love this brand, so I might as well get it for half price.
  • 2 Nutella: $3.00 each.  Used two $1/1 (RP 4/14/13) = paid $2.00 each.  Cheap for Nutella!
  • Fanta 1.25 liter: $0.99.  Got 250 points.  Jesse added this to the cart.
  • Spent $14.52 with tax, got 2250 points.  
I'm not a huge fan of the points system, since I only occasionally shop at Walgreens, and haven't even gotten my 5000 points for a $5 reward yet.  But they'll add up eventually.  

With moving and baby, I've taken time off from couponing.  Now, as I learn the policies for a few new stores in the area, I'm still focusing mainly on products we use rather than catching the deals, but I am starting to cut coupons again.  That's probably better for my grocery budget anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment