Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Veggie Pizza Recipe

Jesse was ordained this past Sunday (meaning he is officially a pastor), and there was a dinner afterwards to celebrate.  We ended up bringing home some of the leftovers, including a bunch of veggies from the veggie tray.  I already had some cream cheese in the fridge, and I knew I just had to make veggie pizza, probably my favorite appetizer besides pinwheels (a terrible for you but totally delicious concoction of tortillas filled with cream cheese, olives, chiles, and a few other things).  

Since we were already going to have pepperoni pizza muffins for dinner, I decided to make it an appetizer dinner, and did both.

Veggie Pizza

Ingredients:
  • 1 package crescent rolls
  • 8oz. cream cheese, softened
  • 1-1/2 tsp. dill
  • finely chopped veggies (I used carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower, and I used about 4 cups before chopping)
Directions:
Roll out crescent roll dough and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.  Let cool.  Mix together cream cheese and dill, and spread over cooled crust.  Top with chopped veggies.

That's it! This is a super easy appetizer, and it tastes amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment