Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013

What I'm Reading...

I actually did more reading in the real world than online this week (gasp!).  I finally finished Anne of Avonlea and moved on to Anne of the Island.  I've owned this series for a long time, but haven't read past Anne of Avonlea before, so I'm excited to get into these when I have time.  Here are a few things I found online this week...

Cut High Fructose Corn Syrup.  There's a lot of good information in this post. (Kitchen Stewardship)

The Truth About Fats: Fat Is Essential, And The Type Of Fat Matters.  Here's another post I've found in my research on healthy fats. (Don't Waste The Crumbs)

Renters And Keepers.  I actually think both of these have their merits at different points in peoples' lives.  For instance, right now, we fall more into the "renter" type, but I hope we can eventually be more of "keepers". (The Simple Dollar)

No comments:

Post a Comment