Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weekly Coupon Shopping

Target

  • Tyson Fun Nuggets: on sale for $3.50 (normally $5.64).  Used $1/1 (from emailing the company) = paid $2.50! 
  • 4 Up & Up Facial Tissues: $0.99 each.  Used four $0.50/1 Target printables = paid $0.49 each!
  • 2 M&Ms Bags: $2.87 each.  Used $1.50/2 Target printable and $1.50/2 (RP 1/27/13) = paid $2.74/2 bags!
  • Got $0.05 off for using my own bag, so I spent $7.60 after tax.
CVS


I wasn't planning on doing this deal, until I realized Matthew had only 2 disposable diapers left (which we use for night time and when we're out and about).  Oops!
  • 3 CVS Diaper Jumbo Packs: $7.50 each, get $5ECBs when you spend $20.
  • Used $3.80 in ECBs and gift cards = paid $18.70, got $5ECBs
HyVee

Since I've started drinking coffee again (decaf mostly), I've missed my creamer.  I finally signed up for HyVee's Fuel Rewards program, and this got me 3 cents off per gallon.
  • International Delight Creamer: $3.28.  Used free coupon from emailing the company = free.

Other Coupon Savings
  • Caribou Coffee: Saved $0.38 for using my own mug (still haven't figured out why this fluctuates, since I always order the same thing) and $0.10 for getting the trivia question right. I also saved $1.00 from a survey and $0.10 for getting the trivia question right during a second Caribou visit this week.
  • Michael's: Saved $1.60 using a 40% off one item coupon while picking up some supplies for busy bags.  I'm part of a busy bag exchange next week, and I'm really excited about it!
  • Target (again): Did this deal for YoCrunch Yogurt multi-packs.  Saved $2.50 on 2 packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment