Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Weekly Goals: March 13-19

Spaghetti squash noodles with a sausage and tomato sauce.  I wasn't sure if this one was going to be good or not, and it was a hit!  The kids even asked for more.

Last Week's Goals:
  • Add at least 5 more ideas to my Whole 30 Planning board on Pinterest, so when I start the menu plan for the second part of the month, I have some fresh inspiration. Not done. And I need to do the menu plan too!
  • Do the Iron Craft project for this challenge: teeny tiny.  Not done.
  • Pick and start another book to read.  I started reading Breaking Busy, which I think will be a good one!  But I only got a chapter in, because...I got busy. (more on that below)
This will actually be my second-to-last post.  Here, at least.  Over the past week or so, I've been working on transferring the blog, and once I'm done, I'll share my new online home with you.  I'm really excited about how it's turning out!  

That has occupied pretty much every spare moment this week, because when you don't pay someone to transfer much of the past five years of posts, it takes quite awhile!  

If you read and enjoy my blog, could you do me a favor and leave me a comment with which posts are your favorites?  Pick from the ones below, or tell me something else you've enjoyed.
  • Book reviews
  • Recipes
  • Homeschool posts
  • Weekly goals
  • Organizing and cleaning tips or projects
  • Craft projects
  • Rambling thoughts posts
Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment