Search This Blog

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weekly Goals February 8-14

I tried to make yogurt in the crockpot but it didn't turn out. Hopefully it will next time!

Last Week's Goals (which I mostly bombed):
  • Start working on the family 2014 photo book on Shutterfly. Does checking to see what freebie codes I have count? I think I'm more dreading how long it will take to upload all the pictures with our slow internet.
  • Finish unpacking our dresser, hanging a few pictures in the boys' room, putting diaper boxes in the closet. Not done.
  • Do yoga 4 times. I did yoga twice.
  • Finish Brick by Brick and start reading another book.  I did, and I started reading The Loyalty of Pawns by Theron Couch.
This Week's Goals:
  • Do Iron Craft Challenge #3 project, to try something new.  I think I'm going to attempt to crochet.
  • Do something special for Jesse for Valentine's Day.
  • Send out Valentines from the kids to their grandparents and a few friends.
  • Pass my USPS test and hope for an interview!
  • Do yoga 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment