Search This Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Weekly Goals February 22-28

This pretty girl hit 3 months this week! She is growing up so fast!

Last Week's Goals:

  • Go to the library. Done! I am disappointed that they have a 90 day probationary period where you can only check out 3 books per card though.
  • Call the school and find out about kindergarten round up/open house.  Done! They usually have an open house but don't have a specific date scheduled yet. So I guess we wait a bit on that one.
  • Schedule dentist appointments for the three bigger kids. Not done, but I did get a recommendation for a good kid dentist so hopefully I can schedule those on Monday.
  • Do yoga 3 times. I was a slacker again this week.
This Week's Goals: (these are all things I consider fun but I don't always make the time for them, so hopefully I can this week!)
  • Do Iron Craft Challenge #4 project, something spring-y.
  • Finish reading The Loyalty of Pawns.
  • Catch up on my blog reading.
  • Bake brownies or bars that are Hannah friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment