Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

What I'm Reading...

6 Tips For Eating Healthy While Away From Home.  These are more for staying somewhere with a kitchen than for, say, visiting family members, but still good tips.  (Don't Waste The Crumbs)

Learn From Someone Who's Moved 8 Times. This is a good list of moving stuff (as someone who's moved, what? 13 times now).  I like the idea of labeling the things you pack up last "Unpack this first". That's smart. (Offbeat Home)

Bridging The Gap With My Children's Interests: Why One Geeky Dad Is Learning To Love Cartwheels.  And why I know so much about how steam engines work. (Offbeat Mama)

My Approach To Holiday Traditions: Sit Back, And Let Them Happen.  I had lots of grand ideas (many Pinterest inspired) for things we could do for Christmas.  And we'll probably do some of them.  But I'm not going to worry about it too much, at least not this year. (The Happiest Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment