Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

HyVee and CVS Coupon Shopping

On Thursday I stopped by HyVee to grab some bread and milk and a few essentials, but I also picked up some small bags of cereal that were on sale for $0.59 each.  I used two $1.50/3 printable coupons, which means I paid a whopping $0.54 total for 6 bags.  Yes, they're tiny, but that's still some cheap cereal! This deal goes through tomorrow, I believe.

And today, I went to CVS for the best deals this week.
  • Pampers Jumbo Pack: $9.99, get $4ECBs.  Used $2/1 printables = paid $7.99, got $4ECBs.
  • 4 Hersheys Assorted Candies: 4/$10, get $3ECBs.  Used two $2/2 printables = paid $6, got $3ECBs. This didn't ring up right at first, but after checking it, I was able to get my ECBs after the fact.
  • 4 Halls Vitamin C Drops: 2/$3. Used two $1/2 (SS 11/04/12) = paid $4/4. Not the best deal, but we go through A LOT of these each winter.
I also used $17.32 in ECBs from last time, so I ended up paying $1.85, most of which was tax.  I got back the $4ECBs for the diapers, the $3ECBs for the candy, and $1ECB for my green bag tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment