Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

November Goals

We were gone on an Evangelism retreat this weekend, so I didn't get a chance to post this yet, but here are my goals for November.  I'm actually really excited about most of them, which means I should have more success.

Personal
  • Complete the 30 Day Plank Challenge. We started this last week.
  • Do DDP Yoga with Jesse at least 5 nights a week.
  • Read 2 books, Kindle or paper.
Parenting
  • Learn two new songs/verses of hymns.
  • Go to the Omro Library. We've lived here 5 months and haven't been there yet.
Food
  • Come up with a healthy version of the Thanksgiving menu (we're hosting!)
  • Include more (a lot more!) Paleo recipes in our meal plans. This also means the return of the full meal plan - breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I still have to do my shopping, so I have no idea if this will work with our tight budget. But we're going to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment