Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Weekly Coupon Shopping

With taking most of May and June off of couponing, nearly all of our toiletries have been running out at the same time.  Except toothpaste.  We never run out of free toothpaste.  So I have been trying to find sales and coupons to replenish those bit by bit.  I like to have enough for a few months on hand, but not a huge stockpile that takes up tons of space, so taking those couple months off pretty much used everything up.

Walgreens
  • Huggies Wipes: $5.99. Used $0.50/1 printable and $2/1 (Walgreens booklet) = paid $3.49.
  • 2 Caress Bar Soaps: $1.29 each. Used two $0.75/1 (SS 7/28/11) = paid $0.54 each.
  • Yellow Wexford Folder: $0.19. Used a $0.99RR from last week
  • Total spent: $4.21
Other Coupon Shopping:
  • Target: Used $1/1 Crayola Markers printable (no longer available) to get markers for $0.99. I could have waited for a sale for $1, but I was there, and a bunch of our markers have died recently, so I figured I might as well pick some up.
  • Amazon: I used $25 of credit from Swagbucks to get a big box of diapers for $22.19 instead of almost $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment