Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

What I'm Reading...

Three Small Things Can Add Up To A Changed Life. (Money Saving Mom)

How To Remove A Mole With Apple Cider Vinegar. I saved this because it also lists other apple cider vinegar remedies, including one for seasonal allergies, which are fast approaching for me. (Don't Waste The Crumbs)

What Gardening Is Teaching Me About Raising Kids, Patience, And Faith. (Simple Mom)

Capturing Your Kids: The Basics By Angie. (Simple Mom)

Your Hard Is Hard.  I love this.  Because I remember how hard one kid was, and I know how hard two kids is.  My favorite part though, was a comment from another reader: "I heard once that one child takes 100% of your time, 2 kids take 100% of your time, and three kids take 100% of your time and so on." (The Extraordinary Ordinary)

No comments:

Post a Comment