Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Monday: Taco Calzones (I can't find an exact link, but this is pretty close)
Tuesday: Homemade Pizzas, probably chicken and mushroom
Wednesday: Southwestern Chicken Casserole
Thursday: Chicken Stuffing Casserole

The rest of the week is still TBD. My grocery shopping has happened sporadically lately. Once a week, but sporadically, so while my meal plans are seven days, the seven days are not all in one week. Hopefully I'll get that back on track soon. The other tricky part is that we're currently on a tomato-free diet (or meals that can have the tomato component separate) due to Jonah's tomato sensitivity. Sad for me, because a lot of my favorite Italian and Mexican dishes have tomato sauces or bases.

Update:
Friday: French Onion Soup, Salad, and Cheesy Bread
Saturday: Porcupine Meatballs (this does have tomato sauce, so Jonah might just get plain meatballs)
Sunday: Veggie Dump Soup (take leftover veggies, add broth and noodles)

1 comment:

  1. You should talk to Katie Hartwig about ideas with no tomatoes. For a while one of her girls had an issue with tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete